El wiki del ph en urban dead

¡Freakazos del mundo unios! Punto de encuentro y coordinación de movimientos mediáticos para juegos colaborativos (asocialmente) online: Urbandead, Hattrick, Travian, Ogame, Popomundo...
curreta
Ulema

Mensaje por curreta »

Tienes fechas, nombres y merchandising en el hilo "matanza brutal y sin sentido"

Si quieres te doy una intro o algunas nociones sobre que poner que puedes usar al gusto o no.

In 1972 some elite PH zombis were inculped for a crime that they never done, the holy justice is seeking for them but they escape. They formed a romanian merciless group called "Señora, ha llegado a su ciudad el camión del tapicero" and they make tours throug all the neigborhouds arround the holy temple of St. Policarp with the cover of being some circus clowns, and make EVERY DAY, but Sunday* functions in different buildins being Necrotec, Police Stations, Fire Dept. Stations and Malls their favourite places to attack. The never let stone over stone when they finish.

If you see somebody interrupt your peaceful building with the shout "SEÑORA, HA LLEGADO A SU CIUDAD EL CAMIÓN DEL TAPICERO" Just runaway, because the only thing can happen is your own death.

In less than one hour they become to kill more than 30 inocent people. They allways asolate the places where they act, and the terror on the mind of their victims never desapire.

*Sunday is the holy day for the cult to San Poli making the brutal kill called Bloody Sunday.

Insisto, tienes un par de fotomontajes en el hilo "matanza brutal y sin sentido" y fechas y nombres en ese hilo y en el Ensayo general asalto al mall.

jubilao
Milinkitiano
Contactar:

Mensaje por jubilao »

PHerez! Menea el bullarengue!

PHerez is in a warehouse (Buttonville) [48, 99]

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Brainstock/ ... 893&st=120
Urdu escribió: Tengo fotos actualizadas de mi rabo.

tonetti
Politóxicomano en chandal
Ubicación: en el chabolo verde al lao de la panadería del chema
Contactar:

Mensaje por tonetti »

curreta escribió:In 1972 some elite PH zombis were inculped for a crime that they never done, the holy justice is seeking for them but they escape. They formed a romanian merciless group called "Señora, ha llegado a su ciudad el camión del tapicero" and they make tours throug all the neigborhouds arround the holy temple of St. Policarp with the cover of being some circus clowns, and make EVERY DAY, but Sunday* functions in different buildins being Necrotec, Police Stations, Fire Dept. Stations and Malls their favourite places to attack. The never let stone over stone when they finish.

If you see somebody interrupt your peaceful building with the shout "SEÑORA, HA LLEGADO A SU CIUDAD EL CAMIÓN DEL TAPICERO" Just runaway, because the only thing can happen is your own death.

In less than one hour they become to kill more than 30 inocent people. They allways asolate the places where they act, and the terror on the mind of their victims never desapire.

*Sunday is the holy day for the cult to San Poli making the brutal kill called Bloody Sunday.

qué grande que eres so cabronidas!!!

Prez
Tiene un viejo en la barriga

Mensaje por Prez »

jubilao escribió:PHerez! Menea el bullarengue!

Meneado. Gracias por el aviso.

Y muy buena la proclama de Curreta.

Stewie
Ulema

Mensaje por Stewie »

Pepe escribió: A mi todo esto (la extinción del lince) me parece una mierda. El lince mola, es bonito como gato y elegante como abrigo, que se vaya a la mierda no mola, que hagan corridas de linces.

Prez

Mensaje por Prez »

Más noticias desde el wiki.

Nuestro querido amigo Mayor Fitting, de los RETARDS de toda la vida, ha tenido a bien crear una página con una exhaustiva lista de los grupos que hacen zerging.

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Zerging_groups

Y cambiando de tercio, una bonita historia sacada de aquí.

Whaps Story

Not long ago I was banned from the forum (as i'm a member) and was told that I was deemed a PH spy. I have tried to get enough XP to get free-running (and now I have got it) to find the S.T.A.R.S. and clear my name of any injustice. Here is my story to any S.T.A.R.S. reading this. A few weeks ago I was banned from the forum but stuck around EG to find any members so that I might clear my name of PH spy and find out who did this wrongness upon me. I was contacted by Pvt. Shicklegruber telling me about my new spy status and I was pissed. He was lucky he had left or else i'd have given him a good questioning. A few days later I found Christ D but I recieved no answers. A while after that I (and a few revives after that) I saw Shicklegruber again at a revive point in Scarletwood but he left before I could ask him anything. Which brings us to today. I am not reveiling my location because if I an supposedly PH spy then i'll be a target. If no S.T.A.R.S. respond then i'll contact you in game. Huzzah for the mobile. - S.T.A.R.S. Captain Whap BTW I've changed my group to S.T.A.R.S. Renagade. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Chris Hollis (talk • contribs) .

Update: Moved to disscussion, sorry I just wanted my plea for innocence to be seen. Why the hell do you think i'm a PH spy --Whap 16:11, 10 June 2006 (BST)

There is no proof so why do you acuse me? --Whap 16:11, 10 June 2006 (BST)
look at the murderers section, am I on there? no then I can't be a PH spy --Whap 18:19, 10 June 2006 (BST)

Highlight the word spy. Whap you don't have to be a murderer to be a spy.--Meinstorm 10:58, 11 June 2006 (BST)

¿Es alguno de vosotros el tal Whap o es un lechón víctima de la paranoia de los RETARDS?

Doctor Beaker
Ulema

Mensaje por Doctor Beaker »

Prez escribió:¿Es alguno de vosotros el tal Whap o es un lechón víctima de la paranoia de los RETARDS?

Whap escribió:here is the only contact i've ever made with the PH: PHerez stood on my neck while I was sleeping --Whap 16:14, 10 June 2006 (BST)

Mira lo casecho, Phervertido!

Prez

Mensaje por Prez »

Jeje, es verdad que me lo cargué hace algunos días. Pero porque no sabía el asunto este del espionaje, que si no, en lugar de matarlo me regodeo un poco en su cara.

Responder