El Diario de Ano Phlan

¡Freakazos del mundo unios! Punto de encuentro y coordinación de movimientos mediáticos para juegos colaborativos (asocialmente) online: Urbandead, Hattrick, Travian, Ogame, Popomundo...
Responder
Ramón
Ulema

El Diario de Ano Phlan

Mensaje por Ramón »

Porque el terror -¡¡EL TERROR!!- se torna delicioso cuando Tú lo provocas.

Chapter One: A Legacy of Blood

(...)In East Grayside, the turmoil we've been in has basically ended tonight. With the RRF in our territory, they have basically wiped out the remnants of the twisted PH Clan of Moorish Resistance. This crazed and bloodthirsty religious sect is not only made up of insane cultists, but the dead themselves. Somehow they've been domesticated by the mad cult. The cult itself claims "it is through the divinity of the illustrious Saint Poly Diaz" (The Book of Saint Poly Diaz - St. Polycarp's Church), but something much simpler is behind it. I discovered a massive array of torture devices and burial chambers in catacombs under Saint Polycarp's Church, and I know it must have something to do with it. We may never know how exactly it was done, however.

Chapter Two: The Grayside Guerilla War

(...)Now I've found myself and my squad cut down by the PH, the massive zombie hoard sweeping through the area, and various zombie sympathizers who can't get a grip in the crisis. Now I've lost JD, Meinstorm, Chris, and even Commander Wolfe, with the body count rising

Impagable. Ni Hemingway ni pollas. Elevados sean estos escritos hasta la mesita de noche de San Polycarpo.

¡Dame más, tolay, dame MÁS!

Dolordebarriga
Companys con diarrea

Mis queridos PH:

Mensaje por Dolordebarriga »

Que grande!!!

Somos las princesitas mimadas del urbandead. Me encanta.

Vuestro, biba san poli;

Dolordebarriga

Ramón
Ulema

Mensaje por Ramón »

You are inside Lambourn Library. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are FireChozo (60HP), Chris Hollis (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted give me the gun, don't make me do this onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You fire at Mushroom Blue for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Y es ahora Nívola; mi rebelde Nívola; Gorlias en la... plahaaal pueblooo!

¡Mataliteratura!

¡¡Madame Boba-ry quiero ser YO!!

Ps. El jefecillo Fhri Jolis me contó balbuceando entre sueños que... MATADLO!!

Prez
Tiene un viejo en la barriga

Mensaje por Prez »

Right now, two targets stay in my mind: PHerez, the bastard PH cultist who killed Stephen Wolfe in the name of his mad religion, and Ben Deroy, the murderer who has killed a number of our men.

Je. Mi ego se inflama.

Me lo voy a poner en mi perfil y todo.

Prez
Tiene un viejo en la barriga

Mensaje por Prez »

You fire at Mushroom Blue for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

Hala, para que me llame «bastard PH cultist» con razón.

Ramón
Ulema

Mensaje por Ramón »

Chapter Three: The PH War: Blood Runs Thicker

Popeye Paul, a PH clan member, killed one of our scouts as he slept. As he laughed, I gave chase and as I pursued him across the rooftops, a firefight errupted. The inexperienced cronie was cut down easily by my shotgun.

¡Ueeeh!¡Ya soy un character más!

Oish, lo que me ha dicho.

Eso que llaman "licencia literaria" debe ser lo que acaba de utilizar para omitir descaradamente su previa decapitación a mis manos tan solo unos días antes. Si es que la COPE semos todos.

Popeye Paul reincidió y escribió:You are inside Pole Mall. Looted debris litters the floor, and the shop fronts have been smashed and vandalised almost beyond recognition. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. There is a crowd of 120 survivors gathered here. [list names]

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Ted Danforth: stop zerging onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You fire at Mushroom Blue for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Y ahora vas y te subes a los tejaos pa recoger las cojones azules que te acabo de colgar de la parambólica del ONO, mhongo espantajo alucinógino.

Ps. Y en el megamasificado Mall, sacción caza y pesca, también podréis encontrar al jefecillo RETARDS Stephen Wolfe con toda la cara de un frigopié derretío mendigando balazos de amol con la firma de San Poli. Dadle candela, hermanos, que se le ve necesitao al muchacho.

Responder