Lista de defensas laterales sub-20

Foro supersecreto para que Dolor juegue a ser Clemente, y otros si quieren también. Solo puede publicar mensajes nuevos Clemente y sus elegidos del patadón
Responder
Dolordebarriga
Companys con diarrea

Lista de defensas laterales sub-20

Mensaje por Dolordebarriga »

Warner López
TSI = 5 330, 20 años y 48 días, ???? forma
tiene nivel insuficiente en experiencia y horrible en habilidades de líder
Pertenece a VoDi69

Condición: ???? Portería: desastroso
Jugadas: insuficiente Pases: horrible
Lateral: destacado Defensa: pobre
Anotación: débil Balón parado: horrible
YO ESTOY INDIGNADO

mur-c
Perro infiel amiricano

Re: Lista de defensas laterales sub-20

Mensaje por mur-c »

Alcides Morales
TSI = 1 020, 19 años y 12 días, bueno forma
Tiene nivel horrible en experiencia y liderazgo horrible. [Potente]

Condición: insuficiente Portería: desastroso
Jugadas: débil Pases: aceptable
Lateral: insuficiente Defensa: insuficiente
Anotación: débil Balón parado: pobre

Mauricio Artavia
TSI = 470, 19 años y 28 días, insuficiente forma
Tiene nivel horrible en experiencia y liderazgo débil.

Condición: aceptable Portería: desastroso
Jugadas: débil Pases: pobre
Lateral: aceptable Defensa: insuficiente
Anotación: pobre Balón parado: insuficiente

RickyNN
Perro infiel amiricano

Mensaje por RickyNN »

mur-c escribió:Alcides Morales
TSI = 1 020, 19 años y 12 días, bueno forma
Tiene nivel horrible en experiencia y liderazgo horrible. [Potente]

Condición: insuficiente Portería: desastroso
Jugadas: débil Pases: aceptable
Lateral: insuficiente Defensa: insuficiente
Anotación: débil Balón parado: pobre

Mauricio Artavia
TSI = 470, 19 años y 28 días, insuficiente forma
Tiene nivel horrible en experiencia y liderazgo débil.

Condición: aceptable Portería: desastroso
Jugadas: débil Pases: pobre
Lateral: aceptable Defensa: insuficiente
Anotación: pobre Balón parado: insuficiente

lamento informarte que no tienen futuro.. tendrian que tener 17 años :(

mur-c
Perro infiel amiricano

Mensaje por mur-c »

lo sé, pero vi a los otros jugadores y en comparación a ellos estos tienes secundarias más altas q podrian servir de algo no crees

Dolordebarriga
Companys con diarrea

Mensaje por Dolordebarriga »

No creo mur-c a mí también me parece que tenemos chavalos mejores, pero se agradecen las aportaciones.
YO ESTOY INDIGNADO

Torn
Perro infiel amiricano

Mensaje por Torn »

Si no tenemos mejores habrá que esperar a que salgan mejores.

Tenemos David Jesk en el hilo de defensas centrales, pero también podría estar en este hilo. Todo depende del equipo comprador y qué planes de entreno tiene.

Fueesor916
Perro infiel amiricano
Contactar:

Two of the birds for a long time to Tianchang

Mensaje por Fueesor916 »

The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.

Buddha: Review of the Past 500 times before this life in exchange for a pass. In that case, the two birds have known each other dependencies, and how many times does a Review? - EDITORIAL

She and I do not know what time it is where the meet. From the first day we in the same class, three-year junior career, we almost do not have much common ground. Have already forgotten which, she suddenly broke into my line of sight, so there are a series of amazing - we are amazed from the same beautiful place, we are amazed name very similar amazed at the same A primary school in the space of seven hours never actually met skillfully ... ...

I told her to a small eagle.

Small eagle, you go for a walk; small eagle, I brought it to sweet potato; small eagle, the ashtray really hate Oh well; small eagle ... ... whenever it beyond words from the mouth when Will be very warm. The first of a high table, than I was a small near-two-year-old girl, and some fat, middle school from the beginning we just stick together as two of candy, Baodianhuazhou become routine, with the Time is always constant laughter. Graduated from junior high school, we said, Well, high time to sit together, Bulibuqi. Perhaps the agreement is always beautiful, jealous God not only roots are jealous of the beautiful agreed that she should step by step, to leave me. Because of a baffling disease. At first, though we do not have together, like cut off the lotus root, there is no cessation of contact. This is a time table of girls, she left school in the days when I sit next to. I have the phone and she said the school happened, I told her, and so has been the location next to the warmth of her back ... ... However, the phone started less and less. Then again later, she seemed to disappear in my life, such as evaporative air.
In a weekly report, and I can not tell, the old thinking of the table, the new table of displeasure. "Really did not expect that clearance would sad to write this letter." Has had the, in many people's impression, I am a happy bird, "you always use your happy with infected people." However, the The time I really hurt the heart. Like a broken-winged bird, hiding in the corner of his wounds Tian Zhao. Although the teacher said I would give another table, shaking his head hard but I do not need the. On money, all the pain is short-lived, all the sadness will eventually lie on the corner of the memories.

However, I have a new table. She's refreshing keep short hair, glasses nose, and my name, the name of a single British character. As a result, "small hawks" blurted out the name, and since then my life has become an important person's name cordial.

"We are sisters!" In the face of attachment to the English teacher, I am seriously fool Road.

"Really ah? But your name is indeed very much like Oh!" We do not know what the teacher training small snack surprised.

"Of course it is, we live together!", The reality is that only a small eagle once slept in my house. Despite her one year older than me, sometimes I feel like she's my sister, people can not help but want to love and care.

Training teachers go the day before, according to people a lot of photos. In one, to face the camera, I smile and her hype ... ...

How can we always have to have a valuable friendship, how to be a story of unspeakable sincerity? I have never been good at an emotional expression, inadvertently, some people think of something, always can not help but smile ... ... together with her days, more memory bank a lot of memorable images: the sweet potato to eat together Confusion, the common run of cycling fun at all, linked arm to take a walk in Leisure and joking with each other's innocent ... ...
A high summer, she was a teacher called to participate in team sports, I pulled up to. At the beginning of that period of time, it is difficult to forget. Finish each step, to the teacher's completion of the mission, we will not hesitate to lie on the grass, watching clouds in the sky and had a leisurely stroll, and the wind gently follow step hair ... ... never forget that In the afternoon after school, we are running step-by-step, day but suddenly it began to rain. The sun was shining in the sky with a smile, warm rain fell to earth. The beauty of a good rain the sun! We have suddenly become the exciting, earned in the dripping rain, we said, a smile, happy to run and smile as if Taitailielie coagulation, in the fixed pupil in each other's. In many people's eyes in surprise, as desperate to run, enjoy the pure joy of baptism.

Another in the afternoon, attending training, we discussed a lot. "I very much hope to find a friend." She said. It turned out that I am not. "I am also." I said casually. You do not know whether the heart is also the beginning of melancholy, my dear little Ma Ying ah, we are not even friends of each other's hearts. "I want a beautiful friend, a friend of the Blue Yan, three people have is the relationship between the iron." "I might be so!"

Perhaps we are too similar, not only into each other all the heart. 17-year-old birthday, I opened her letter, read this sentence. Although both Huaichuai with their feelings and secrets, but the small eagle was really on my mind occupied the place. But perhaps just as the magnet poles, the same pole repulsion Association ... ...

Gao, from her second floor of the various classes of chemicals to the third floor of the geography class, and I never stay in the political science class I love philosophy. As a result, the number of meetings has been less and less. However, the feelings are not so cold. I remember a recess, she ran down as usual, a dedicated dog. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".传奇私服 And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us.
"Eiko, Eiko!" I see her, she shouted Chong, a non-stop giggle.

During that time, we learn in the theater, is just Lin's "My Memories of Old Beijing", which is called a son of the British girl. Coincidentally, she sang the song that is on the small sparrow. God knows I am here to learn, how much excitement - a small sparrow, she is occasionally called to me!

"Little Sparrow does a small sparrow ... ..." I give books on their own with the lyrics for the song, singing to Le Hehe, Huan Zhao from time to time, "Eiko, the son of the British."

I am very dependent on the kind of people, small eagle, but as her name, like a fighting eagle of the sky, always adhere to their own walk of a person. "Girl trouble is, what other people have to go." Oh, of course, a person can walk more and more independent, but if I could choose where to have friends with a person's well-being, can be very happy, Can be a lot of people's happiness, happiness is very happy.

Responder